Welcome to the Mood Disorders Association of Ontario.
We offer free support programs to people across Ontario, and their families, who are living with depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder.
Telephone Support Line: (416) 486-8046
Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sign up [NEEDS LINK] for our newsletter, to get information on our latest programs, events and activities.
We offer many programs, including peer support programs, programs for family members, special programs for students and young adults and programs for the workplace.
Get the iTunes App now!]
Workplace Mental Health Check Up
Every work environment can benefit from a comprehensive, integrated approach to:
- Recognizing and addressing mental illness issues
- Accessing support services
- Managing disability leave and return to work programs
- Providing workplace accommodations
- Creating healthy work environments
How does your workplace measure up?
Take our workplace mental health check up!
What is Check Up?
- Website developed by the Mood Disorders Association of Ontario (MDAO), Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center, Ontario Psychological Association & Ontario College of Family Physicians to encourage routine mental health checks, early detection, informed actions and better mental health outcomes.
- Screens for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and panic disorder; assesses propensity, not just current condition.
- Offers fact sheets on disorders & related conditions, treatment options & guides.
- Highlights local psychologists, counseling, clinical resources, associations & support groups; provincial and national resources.
New iPhone/iPad app: Checkup at Work app
Recent Blog posts